Featured post

INFINITE ABUNDANCE, REMOVE FINANCIAL BLOCKS FROM UR CHAKRAS

Today this article is about clearing financial blockage from all chakras. Now many of you may wonder, how come it’s about all chakras? Well,...

Friday 13 April 2018

INFINITE ABUNDANCE, REMOVE FINANCIAL BLOCKS FROM UR CHAKRAS

Today this article is about clearing financial blockage from all chakras. Now many of you may wonder, how come it’s about all chakras? Well, what if your work is based on your communication skills? Your Throat chakra needs to be active and clear. What if your income is based on your creativity? Your Sacral chakra needs to be worked on. So with this article, we clear all chakras for financial abundance.

1. Call upon your guides and angels, ascended masters and archangels, prosperity angels and any higher realm beings you want to connect with. Pray to them to help you remove financial blockages from all chakras. Ask them to guide you now and forever.

2.Place your palms on Root chakra and say- “I am financially secured. All my financial insecurity is transmuted into positivity. Universe is the source of my income so I release all my worries to Universe”. (Removes insecurity)

3.Place your palms on Sacral chakra and say- “Creativity and creative ideas to enhance my work and to earn more money flows to me and through me effortlessly. (Brings creativity for finances)

4.Place your palms on Solar Plexus chakra and say- “I am confident about all my projects/business ideas/ability to earn more. I can handle all business or work deals confidently and calmly.” (Brings confidence and removes doubts)

5.Place your palms on Heart chakra and say- “I love and respect my work. I give unconditional love to my work/business and finances”. (Removes the “I don’t like my work/ money is not good” kind of energy).

6.Place your palms on Throat chakra and say- “I clearly communicate with all my colleagues and business associates. I follow honesty and truth and I attract the same kind of people”. (Eliminate misunderstandings and lies)


7.Place your palms on Third Eye chakra and say- “I have great insight and big vision about my work, business, savings and future. I follow my instinct because I know I am guided by God and Angels.” (Clarity, bigger vision, trust intuition)

8.Place your palms on Crown chakra and say- “I get Divine ideas from Universe to enhance my business and my God and Angels are always with me to help me and guide me”. (Faith in Univers, God and Angels)

9.Follow the above method for 21 days. There is no time set for healing each chakras. Trust your intuition. Some chakras may require more energies than others. Try this and share your feedback, would love to know your experience.

Follow me for more updates,  check my blog I have given more methods of Healing
part 1 copy link
  http://mynewblogger0992.blogspot.com/2018/04/here-abundance-doesnt-mean-only-money.html?m=1

part 2 copy link
http://mynewblogger0992.blogspot.com/2018/04/i-am-avid-reader-whenever-i-am-free-you.html?m=1

part 3 copy link
http://mynewblogger0992.blogspot.com/2018/04/attract-money-with-this-ull-become.html?m=1



No comments:

Post a Comment